- Jessi posted part 2 of her tips for bloggers and writers. Amazing stuff.
- I tweeted about this last week. It’s finally happened. I’ve been bitten by the crossfit bug. I’ll be doing handstand push-ups and fighting crime before you know it.
- Did you buy tons of on sale Halloween candy and now have no idea what to do with it? Here’s how to use it up.
- I’m an apple person much more than a pumpkin person. These have my heart a-flutter: apple walnut pull apart bread, apple pecan sticky buns, roasted butternut squash and apple salad.
- November has found me in a rut; here’s 10 ways to get unstuck.
- Mama Pea’s been hitting it out of the park lately with loaded baked potato soup and spaghetti squash pad thai.
- Hints on grocery shopping effectively.
I carved my name on that apple with a laser. Look forward to a post on more of that soon. Obviously I should be a professional name on apple carver.