- I’ve been really into sweet potato wedges lately. Just chop ‘em up wedge style, toss in olive oil and kosher salt, bake at 400ish for 45ish minutes, and the perfect snack follows. Plus they are good cold with peanut butter smeared on them.
- Annie sketched out a new quote I’m loving.
- Neil Gaiman gives excellent advice… again.
- Jessi wrote part 1 of a series about influence that I can’t wait to keep reading.
- 5 books that wrecked Mama Pea.
- I’ve been listening to Gone Girl while working out. It’s making workouts seem to go by faster and gives me something to look forward to on the treadmill. Why didn’t I think of using audiobooks before?
- Squash and gourd vases. Too cute.