I know it’s list time, and I have some good links for you. But can we first talk about my new phone? If you follow me on twitter, you know I’m over the moon about it. I’ve never had a smart phone. Yes, it’s 2012. Yes, I am under the age of 30. We just… never got them. We lived in the States for such a short time we got cheap no-contract phones and in Italy we had the same phones we always had. Not no more. Expect a ton more tweets with pictures in them from me. I can’t wait.
- Elise’s blog on staying inspired, especially concerning blogging, inspired me. Mission accomplished, Elise.
- I’m always looking for new ways to make fish. Andrea’s butter crumb baked cod looks perfect.
- Veggie burgers make a regular appearance in my lunch rotation. As soon as I get back in a kitchen I’m going to try these apple sage chickpea burgers and these eggplant ones.
- I NEED this frosting in my life.
- Maybe on top of this chocolate chip cookie pie?
- I love this travel art journal. Just beautiful.