We’re getting in the moving spirit and I can’t wait to get my stuff in my house and set up and ready to go. I’ll be sure to share pictures of the process along the way and keep you updated. The favorites!
- Fluffernutter cornflake stuffed french toast. There are no more words.
- Melt in your mouth pantry cookies. Use up all those pantry staples when it’s just crumbs on the bottom on the jar.
- These Valentine cornmeal cookies look perfect for a Tuesday Valentine’s day.
- Deep fried Elvis raviolis. These contain peanut butter and bananas. Sold, Virginia
- My quest for salty sweet snacks might be complete in these cookies: potato chip cookies.
- Heather says these are the best scones ever. Challenge excepted.
- Dear Heart…
Happy, happy weekend!